[cl-containers-devel] Re: Partial documentation for CL-Containers

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Wed Nov 9 21:32:17 UTC 2005

This is what the current class hierarchy for containers and
generators/iterators looks like (though I wouldn't promise that every
contract implied by the hierarchy actually holds <smile>)! I'll work
on some more understandable bits of the containers hierarchy -- it's
a bit crazy!

--
Gary Warren King
metabang.com