[cl-cairo2-devel] syntax change in cl-cairo2

Tamas K Papp tpapp at Princeton.EDU
Sun May 24 16:10:57 UTC 2009

Hi cl-cairo2 users,

Comments after this change have persuaded me to change the interface
to something similar to the old one (but with a keyword argument).  If
you are still using cl-cairo2, please let me know what you think by
commenting here:

http://tkpapp.blogspot.com/2009/05/cl-cairo2-interface-poll.html

Thanks,

Tamas