[cl-cairo2-devel] Can't run example

Liam Healy lnp at healy.washington.dc.us
Fri Dec 11 17:55:31 UTC 2009

I'm just starting trying out cl-cairo2 (again).
I needed to make one modification in order to compile/load,
because Debian does not make versionless shared object
libraries in the production packages, I needed to change
the line in cl-cairo2/libraries-x11.lisp, to specify the
version of libX11.so:
(:unix (:or "libX11.so" "libX11.so.6"))
I've attached a patch.

Now my problem: I can't load the example in x11-example.
It seems there is a function create-xlib-context which is
called; that in turn is defined in xlib-context.lisp which
doesn't seem to be in any of the asd files provided.
Should this be loaded?

Liam