[cl-cairo2-devel] x11-example.lisp busted?

Shawn sabetts at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 01:39:25 UTC 2008

Hi cl-cairo2 hackers,

I grabbed the latest from git and was able to run example.lisp on
ubuntu no problem. However, the x11-example file busted:

* (load "tutorial/x11-example.lisp")

; in: LAMBDA NIL
;     (CAIRO-XLIB-EXAMPLE::CREATE-XLIB-CONTEXT CL-CAIRO2:WIDTH CL-CAIRO2:HEIGHT
;      :WINDOW-NAME "diagonal lines")
;
; caught STYLE-WARNING:
;   undefined function: CREATE-XLIB-CONTEXT

;
; caught STYLE-WARNING:
;   This function is undefined:
;     CREATE-XLIB-CONTEXT
;
; compilation unit finished
;   caught 2 STYLE-WARNING conditions

debugger invoked on a UNDEFINED-FUNCTION in thread #<THREAD "initial thread" RUNNING {A6E57C1}>:
  The function CREATE-XLIB-CONTEXT is undefined.

Type HELP for debugger help, or (SB-EXT:QUIT) to exit from SBCL.

restarts (invokable by number or by possibly-abbreviated name):
  0: [ABORT] Exit debugger, returning to top level.

("bogus stack frame")

Is there another demo somewhere I can try?

-Shawn