[cl-cairo2-devel] Re: Multiple errors

Liam Healy lnp at healy.washington.dc.us
Mon Mar 24 02:22:52 UTC 2008

Hi Tamas,

Thanks for the fixes.  I will investigate when I come back to Cairo.
My interest in Cairo was twofold:  I have an old (but good!)
2d plotting program that is in need of a modern back end, and I have
built up a variety of mathematical drawing functions that use a small
postscript output package I wrote.  On close investigation, I found that
both would require a significant investment of time to port to Cairo.
I will track what's going with Cairo and I hope come back to these
projects soon.

Liam