[cl-cairo2-devel] Multiple errors

Liam Healy lnp at healy.washington.dc.us
Thu Mar 20 16:40:33 UTC 2008

I'm trying to load and use cl-cairo2 from the SVN repository.  I've
noticed multiple errors, some that I can work around, and some not.  I
am using SBCL on Debian/amd64.

1) Tutorial won't make because of missing hearts.png.
2) In the file xlib, I get a warning:
  Defining a foreign type named ATOM.  This symbol belongs to the
  COMMON-LISP package and that may interfere with other code using
  CFFI.
3) Tutorial example shows create-ps-surface passed fixnums, but it
requires   double-floats.
4) Cannot run (setf *context* (create-context *surface*)) from
example, gives error:
The function FINALIZE is undefined.
   [Condition of type UNDEFINED-FUNCTION]

and it is on 4 that I am stuck; finalize indeed seems to be undefined.

Thanks,
Liam