[cl-cairo2-devel] translation of my-double type to foreign is broken

Tamas K Papp tpapp at Princeton.EDU
Mon Apr 21 23:59:59 UTC 2008

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 06:03:15PM +0400, Dmitry Pavlov wrote:
> >  I had to upgrade Cairo 1.4 to 1.6
> >  to get the manual compiled.
>
> I noticed another problem with the compiled manual:
> the text size is very small, about 10 times smaller than
> in the manual that I downloaded from the project page.
> I can send you text.ps and lissajoux.ps if you need them.

Hi Dmitry,

I can't reproduce your problem, but I am getting the "arithmetic error
FLOATING-POINT-INVALID-OPERATION signalled" when running the example
which produces text.ps.  You mentioned this error before with 1.4, I
am getting it with libcairo2 1.6.4-1.

Please tell me which version of Cairo are you using, and also send me
the ps files above.

Tamas