[cl-cairo2-devel] xlib-context / window functionality

Joubert Nel joubert at joubster.com
Fri Aug 31 02:58:40 UTC 2007

Hello Tamas,

I'm experimenting with the xlib-context and have modified lines 170 and
172 to set maxheight and maxwidth to a large number.

This allows the resulting Xlib window to be resizable.

Before I continue down this path, I'd like to know whether you are open
to the idea of expanding xlib-context so that it can play host to an
interactive UI, instead of only *presenting* graphics.
I'm thinking about creating a mechanism for passing along Xlib events
etc. to a code that consumes cl-cairo2.

Joubert