[chicago-lisp] Meeting announcement and recaps now on the web

John Quigley jquigley at jquigley.com
Thu Apr 17 21:26:00 UTC 2008

Peter Christensen wrote:
> Since I was already writing announcements and recaps of Chicago
> Lisp meetings on my blog, I made a page to index them as well as
> announce upcoming meetings.  Check it out at
> http://www.pchristensen.com/blog/chicago-lisp/ .  I'd also like to hear
> if there is more information I should put on that page.

Great, thanks a lot for doing this.  Keeping history of these things will be important, and your blog will provide us with some advertising.  I can't think of additional info to add at the moment, but let's discuss both this and the chicagolisp.org website during tomorrow's meeting, to determine an action plan.

- John Quigley