[chicago-lisp] Chicago Lisp meeting planning: April 18th @ 7p

Jason Rexilius jason at hostedlabs.com
Mon Apr 14 22:52:08 UTC 2008

No need to RSVP, sign in at front desk, say you are going to the 24th floor.

There is only one unit on the 24th floor, directly across from elevator
with glass reception window and little door bell.

John should be there to let people in door.

Conference room is inside, first room to left on left.

Wifi key is written on whiteboard.

No projector handy (sorry).

Beer is in the fridge in the kitchen.

Kitchen and bathroom are down hall to right as you walk in front door.

uhh.. that should be it.

I wont be able to make it as leaving for London but I'll make next one.
John has my cell, but just in case: 847.208.1000.

Enjoy!

-jason