[chicago-lisp] Chicago Lisp meeting planning: April 18th @ 7p

John Quigley jquigley at jquigley.com
Fri Apr 11 20:54:06 UTC 2008

Folks:

We're looking to stage our next monthly meeting one week from today.  We need to pull things together as a group to make this happen, and I'm happy to try to coordinate things as best I can.

What I do need: help finding a place where we can meet!

We're looking for someplace around the loop area, with decent presentation facilities (white board, projector) that is freely available.  Anyone have leads?  Let's try to get this straightened away this weekend so that we can make appropriately timed announcements to other programming groups around Chicago.

- John Quigley