[chicago-lisp] Thanks John, moving to Tekniks list

Peter Christensen peter at pchristensen.com
Wed Sep 19 18:31:34 UTC 2007

John,
         Thanks for the response.  I had seen the Tekniks list before (from
your website, I think) and went today to sign up for the list.  I won't be
able to come this week (I have a baby and therefore need to negotiate nights
out in advance, plus I'm having laptop problems) but I'd like to hear how it
goes and if any decisions get made.  For instance, will everyone work on
their own projects, or will people team up and focus on a project together?
         Could you also give a blurb about Programming Tonight?  How many
people, what kinds of projects, any good results?  The page
(http://www.chicagolug.org/wiki/Programming_Tonight
) on the Chicago Linux User Group was a little vague.  Is the idea to merge
with them, work alongside them to piggyback off of a larger group, look for
other like-minded people outside of the list, etc?
        Thanks for taking the initiative to work on these kind of things -
I'll contribute where I can.

-Peter

Peter Christensen
peter at pchristensen.com