[chicago-lisp] Is the list active? Can we get Spam filtering?

Peter Christensen peter at pchristensen.com
Tue Sep 18 16:46:43 UTC 2007

John and others,
         I've been on this list for a few months and haven't seen much
activity, but in the last few weeks there has been nothing but spam.  I'd be
interested in coming to a meeting or programming session (although I'm
pretty inexperienced in Lisp).  FYI, the email addresses that have been used
for the spams are:

google at common-lisp.net
feed at common-lisp.net
instant at common-lisp.net
hit-booster at common-lisp.net
blogblaster at common-lisp.net

Look forward to hearing from the community.

Is anyone going to the ACM Chicago meeting tomorrow night, or Silicon
Prairie Social on Thursday?

http://oldwww.acm.org/chapters/chicago/
http://www.siliconprairiesocial.com/2007/09/17/silicon-prairie-social-this-thursday

-Peter