[chicago-lisp] Thoughts on functional and syntax free languages

John Quigley jquigley at jquigley.com
Wed Jun 13 20:32:09 UTC 2007

Corey Sweeney wrote:
> I was wondering how many other people are working in isolation in
> thier lisp or functional programming projects, and what we could do
> about it.

Sorry for my late response.  For some reason haven't been receiving
mailing list posts for the past few weeks (I believe this to be a
problem on common-lisp.net's side).  Just today I got a dump of five or
so back messages.  Did anyone else experience this?

More to the point.  A group of friends and I have been getting together
for a code sprint once a week, at a local coffee shop of our choosing.
We've named this very badly: Programming Tonight.  We'll be meeting for
the entire summer (and probably beyond).

We'd love to have you along.  I'd love to talk Lisp, though my current
project in that context is Python-based.

Thoughts?

- John Quigley