[chicago-lisp] Group Name

Damien Kick dkixk at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 8 03:15:20 UTC 2006

I kinda like Chicago Lisp Users Group because then we'd have CLUG
CLUG.  And to be honest, at the moment, chicago-lisp really isn't a
separate entity from the Linux Users Group.  Same space.  Many of the
same people.  CLAN is <pause/> scary, kinda.  CLU is kinda cool
because it is similar to ALU <http://www.lisp.org/alu/home>.  We
could have Association of Chicago Lisp Users but I don't think we
want to risk the wrath of the other ACLU <smile>.