[chicago-lisp] (no subject)

Jason Foreman jforeman at hark.org
Fri Dec 8 02:45:38 UTC 2006

On Dec 4, 2006, at 5:03 PM, John Quigley wrote:

> Folks:
>
> Sorry for chiming in late here.  Let me give the minutes of the
> meeting, in brief, first:
>
> Chicago Lisp: 2006-12-02
> In attendance: John, Michael, Peter, Damien, John

<snip>

Thanks for the meeting summary, and providing a link to the
presentation.  I've got SLIME going with SBCL here on my MacBook.
With any luck I should be able to be at the upcoming meeting of CLUG,
and participate in any Lisp discussion/planning that happens at there.

WRT the website, I have only briefly tinkered with both Araneida and
Portable AllegroServe.  Neither one stood out to me as particularly
better than the other, but I really only scratched the surface of
their capabilities.  I think a project to setup a Lisp-backed website
for the group would be a decent first undertaking.

Jason