[chicago-lisp] Project: website

John Quigley jquigley at jquigley.com
Mon Dec 4 23:15:37 UTC 2006

Folks:

Alright, so all of the meeting attendees seemed to be in agreement with
one another on the idea of collaborating on some kind of web software to
get our site operational.  We'd be interested in getting confirmation
from those of you who couldn't join us physically this past Saturday.

Now, I don't know very much about web development, particularly in the
context of Lisp, so I'm looking forward to gaining better insight.  My
first question: everyone seemed interested in AllegroServe, and there
were no mentions of mod_lisp.  Any reasons for this, aside from the fact
that Allegro is itself written in Lisp?

- John Quigley