[chicago-lisp] How alive is this group?

Duane Searsmith dsears at riverglassinc.com
Wed Apr 19 14:24:19 UTC 2006

Hi --

I too am in the Champaign/Urbana area but could possibly come up to
Chicago for a meeting if it were held on a weekend.  I work at
RiverGlass -- a startup that has rolled out of UIUC.  We are using Lisp
as a central piece of our intelligent analyst software.  I work with two
other "Lispers" at RiverGlass -- John Cassel and Brian Downing.  They
may be interested in attending meetings as well.  RiverGlass has a
Chicago area office that we could probably use for meetings if anyone is
interested.  Our office is at the TRECC facility at the DuPage airport.

Duane Searsmith