[chicago-lisp] All quiet on the Midwestern front?

Ben ben at medianstrip.net
Fri Jan 21 15:10:57 UTC 2005

any day but wednesday.  friday is kinda bad too -- the SO will kill
me if i ditch her for a lisp meeting, i think.

i can talk about:

elephant  http://www.common-lisp.net/projects/elephant
the nonexistant py2lisp (and a digression on problems in lisp)
some basic stuff in statistical NLP (learning myself)

but would prefer to just drink beer.