[chicago-lisp] All quiet on the Midwestern front?

Brian Mastenbrook bmastenbrook at comcast.net
Thu Jan 20 01:12:04 UTC 2005

On Jan 19, 2005, at 12:04 PM, Kick Damien-DKICK1 wrote:

> From the archives of this list, it would seem that things have been
> pretty quiet.  There was some discussion about whether or not people
> should meet but nothing about whether or not anyone actually met.
> Have there been any gatherings?

Nope. I'm still interested but am not very good at planning anything.

I think Paul Dietz had some ideas about a first meet / dinner. Perhaps
he should come up with a suggestion? Even something where not everybody
can attend would be a decent way of getting something started (as
opposed to nothing!)
--
Brian Mastenbrook
bmastenb at cs.indiana.edu