[chicago-lisp] ANN: First Chicago Lisp meeting

Kick Damien-DKICK1 DKICK1 at motorola.com
Tue Feb 1 18:53:15 UTC 2005

<sigh> And I'm not going to be able to make it <frown>.  I had hernia surgery on the 24th and I had been expecting to be fully mobile by today but it turns out that this was overly optimistic.  I'm still working from home.  However, I'm glad that the ball seems to have started rolling and I'll keep my eyes peeled for the next gathering.

--
Damien Kick