[chicago-lisp] Greetings from Seattle

Brandon J. Van Every vanevery at indiegamedesign.com
Mon Apr 11 09:22:47 UTC 2005

Hi, I'm in Seattle.  I co-run a group called SeaFunc, for Seattle
functional programmers.  We are a merger of local Lisp and ML groups.
We figured we had better survival odds together than separate.  We have
a mailing list:

I find it useful to stay coordinated with other user groups as they tend
to have similar problems of organization, member retention, and growth.
So hello!

Brandon Van Every           Seattle, WA

"The pioneer is the one with the arrows in his back."
                          - anonymous entrepreneur