allow user to specify his own path and version of libssl

Luís Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 19:33:47 UTC 2017

The user can tweak the OS facilities such as PATH on Windows (or just stick
the DLL next to the executable) or LD_LIBRARY_PATH on Linux.

Alternatively, I suppose you could tweak cl+ssl to let the user override
its load-foreign-library call, then users could load whichever library
they'd like.

Lastly, there's *foreign-library-directories* but that's only a fallback
for when the OS fails to find any library.

Cheers,
Luís