Delivering single-file applications with cffi-toolchain

Attila Lendvai attila at lendvai.name
Wed Jan 25 12:42:25 UTC 2017

> may I attract your attention to pull request #112 ?
> https://github.com/cffi/cffi/pull/112

i don't feel proficient enough in this topic to push this
patch. anyone else?

but while we are at it, i've been considering to refactor
cffi-toolchain to use the cffi/toolchain ASDF naming convention, and
move the toolchain/ directory under src/ (helps with grep'ing). this
would be along the lines of how i added cffi/c2ffi.

eventually i'd like to see all the CFFI systems refactored like this,
but the other components are older and already depended on by people,
so those refactorings require a bit more consideration.

if you have contrary opinions and/or aesthetical views, then speak up!

--
• attila lendvai
• PGP: 963F 5D5F 45C7 DFCD 0A39