[Cffi-devel] Patches to CFFI for ABCL which passes all tests

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Wed Aug 20 09:24:36 UTC 2014

I have consolidated all the hard work of Cyrus Harmon and Olof-Joachim Frahm
over the past six months into a [pull request to the CFFI on github][43] which
passes all CFFI tests with ABCL.

@olof:  I couldn’t align your [commit entitled "Convert callback return value
if necessary”][1] with Cyrus’s latest version.  If you could take a look to
understand if this patch superseded by Cyrus’s work, or we should recover your
work in a different form, I would appreciate it.

Even though we are passing all the CFFI tests,

   CL-USER> (drakma:http-request “https://google.com”)

still times out with an error.  Always something further to fix…

All hail Cyrus and Olof!

[43]: https://github.com/cffi/cffi/pull/43
[1]: https://github.com/easye/cffi/commit/36012f655372217133b2a83fb3008380724cb373

--
"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before but there is nothing
to compare to it now."