[cffi-devel] Possible foreign-free bug

Joeish W joeish80829 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 11 21:11:05 UTC 2013

thanks for getting back to me so soon =) ....The definition of cv-arr is

;; CvArr
(defctype cv-arr :pointer)

never thought of defining that as (:pointer cv-arr) ,would that be a good thing to do? i tested it defined as (:pointer cv-arr) and it does work,  but as it is defined now (just as cv-arr) it works on over 100 functions....any other aid to tracking down this possible bug i can give let me know.....im dedicated fully  to helping cfffi be the best it can be=)