Mailing list Issues

Drew C me at drewc.ca
Fri Apr 26 02:54:28 UTC 2013

Hey,

So you do not want to subscribe, or you _do_ want to subscribe but not get
any mails at all? The former is simple. The latter should be as well (the
nomail version).

What I did was add the subscribers to the list, but it is a new software,
so a lot of the goodies are not quite transferred.

cffi-devel+help at common-lisp.net is the address to send to receive the help
from the mailing lists,

cffi-devel+subscribe-nomail at common-lisp.net may be what you want.
Otherwise, the +help should explain things.

Sorry about the issues, and if there are any problems at all, please email
me and they will be taken care of.

 -- drewc