[cffi-devel] First stab at reviewing cffi-fsbv

Liam Healy lhealy at common-lisp.net
Sat Feb 11 21:20:25 UTC 2012

Luis,

I've managed to go through this list and make all the changes that I knew
how to do and didn't require much research for me.  Here is a summary of
what I have done, with the git commit to the fsbv branch:

9d1d5b5 Rename system to cffi-libffi, add restart to default
*foreign-structures-by-value*
95052e5 Use hash table for libffi-type-pointer
4b5d7fb Moved slots-in-order after foreign-struct-type, clean up
libffi-*.lisp
953fbaf Fix conditionalization syntax in cffi-fsbv.asd
cc73a6f Add Windows grovel file
1ff74af Eliminate package cffi-fsbv, put :sizet in keyword package

Do these changes address your concerns?  Can you test?

Thanks,

Liam