[cffi-devel] Interface problem in LispWorks but not in SBCL

Frank Goenninger frgo at me.com
Fri Nov 25 17:25:39 UTC 2011

Am 25.11.2011 um 17:08 schrieb Sascha Van Cauwelaert:

> I tried what you did and it works. The problem is that the project I try to interface is much more complicated than this (and I cannot modify it) but still it helps.
>
> I will try to do the same thing with the real class GRelation. But for this, I need to use another C compiler than the standard one (I have to use the last version of gcc) and to modify the passed options (not only add some).

Ok. This all leads to the question: What is the class GRelation really looking like? What is it that makes is so complicated? What is the "project" you are referring to?  I jfgi and found those entries for GRelation:

http://waffles.sourceforge.net/

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/tutorials/l-glib/section9.html

http://www.google.de/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=grelation&source=web&cd=6&ved=0CD4QFjAF&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww-hera-b.desy.de%2Fsubgroup%2Fsoftware%2Fclue%2FBEE-0-98%2Fgrelation%2Fmanual.ps.gz&ei=fs7PTs6EMNCEhQex6NTmDQ&usg=AFQjCNGTikFM_ttnj1PqfaEQHm9H0Ey_Ow&sig2=q_nFQ9Jxnc5OB8A_b0sjMw

Something else?

  Frank