[cffi-devel] [info-mcl] Digitool MCL support for CFFI (was Re: ? cffi)

Chun Tian (binghe) binghe.lisp at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 09:35:38 UTC 2010

Forward some important words from James Anderson (as he's not member of CFFI mailing list ...)

"""
in a more serious tone, i had (and still have) no intention to use the call-back control path, (for zeromq, it's just the wrong thing to want to do) so i did not investigate whether the sketch i wrote does the right thing. if there is someone who could implement that from a position of knowledge, and otherwise pass a careful eye over the rest of it, then there would be something which purports to be complete. at that point, would make sense to ask of the cffi implementers, how (and whether) a mcl-specific dependency would be tolerable in the test environment, and use the bsd library to be able to run the test suite.
"""

Hope this works.

--binghe

在 2010-10-2,16:52, james anderson 写道: