[cffi-devel] mapping for define

pepone.onrez pepone.onrez at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 22:30:21 UTC 2010

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 12:53 AM, Attila Lendvai
<attila.lendvai at gmail.com>wrote:

> > I want to know what would be the correct approach for map C style flags
>

> see cffi-grovel.

I have already looked at cffi-grovel, from
http://common-lisp.net/project/cffi/manual/html_node/Groveller-Syntax.html#Groveller-Syntaxseems
that a constant is what i need.

But still not found any examples on how to do the bit mask operations with
this constants, it would be great if some body can guide me to the right
direction, as i newbie to cffi and cl and i'm missed in the way.

Regards,
Jose

Looking at how other projects use cffi seems that i should use a  constant