[cffi-devel] Various CFFI news

Luís Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 21:34:31 UTC 2010

Hello,

A couple of announcements:

1. We have moved to Git. See
<http://common-lisp.net/gitweb?p=projects/cffi/cffi.git>. Thanks to
Stelian Ionescu for doing the repository conversion. Let us know if
there are still any references to the darcs repository somewhere.

2. There is a new bug tracker at <http://bugs.launchpad.net/cffi>. I
have populated it with the contents of my TODO list. Please let me
know if you have any pending issues not listed there. I hope this will
help providing better feedback to people reporting bugs and sending
patches who might otherwise think their contributions have been lost
or ignored. Still have to figure out the proper dynamics between these
mailing list and launchpad, though. Thoughts on that are most welcome.

3. CFFI 0.10.6 has been released. (I hope to add a NEWS file for
future releases.)

Cheers,

--
Luís Oliveira