[cffi-devel] Documentation build errors

Rupert Swarbrick rswarbrick at googlemail.com
Sat May 31 16:11:03 UTC 2008

Hi there,

In my quest to work out what I've broken (this time) in the project
I'm working on when I'm not doing something more useful, I just pulled
the latest version of cffi (main branch) with darcs and rebuilt the
documentation... Well almost. Various texinfo compilation errors.

I don't really know texinfo, but the change below seems to sort them
out (btw, this is the output of my first non-pull, non-get darcs
command. Exciting! Although also hard to work out whether it's useful
- some sort of versioning would presumably be more helpful... But
maybe that's the point about darcs. Hmm. Anyway, I've added a
seemingly missing @table command and corrected a capital T. So
manually fixing it would probably be easy too :))

Rupert

hunk ./doc/cffi-manual.texinfo 4528
- at seealso{Other types} (@code{:string} type) @*
+ at seealso{Other Types} (@code{:string} type) @*