[cffi-devel] LispWorks 5.0/5.1 and LONG-LONG support

Chun Tian (binghe) binghe.lisp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 04:02:18 UTC 2008

Hi, Oliveira

> 2008/4/7 Chun Tian (binghe) <binghe.lisp at gmail.com>:
>> Seems good:
>>
>> CL-USER 3 > (cffi:with-foreign-object (x :long-long)
>>
>>   (setf (cffi:mem-ref x :long-long) 42)
>>   (cffi:mem-ref x :long-long))
>> 42
>
> Ah, silly me. :long-long is the same size as :long on x86-64. We have
> to treat :long differently in the compiler macros as well. The
> attached patch should work better this time.

Thanks for fix that. With your new patch, I can run CFFI's test-op on
LWL64 5.0 now.
Test on LWL64 5.0 has 28 unexpected failures, more than 5.1 (which has
18 unexpected failures)
For details, see in attach.

So, what else can I do for you? Does these failure tests means bugs or
feature lost in CFFI's LW support?

Regards,

Chun Tian (binghe)