[cffi-devel] cffi-tests coverage report

Hoehle, Joerg-Cyril Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com
Tue Mar 20 17:41:05 UTC 2007

Hi,

>Juho Snellman recently[1] posted a very useful SBCL-specific coverage
>tool.
>  <http://common-lisp.net/~loliveira/tmp/cffi-tests-coverage/>
>The results seem pretty good to me: 80.5% code coverage.

This is inded an excellent result given that presumably no tool was ever used before as a guide to achieve a good coverage, i.e. tests were written on an ad-hoc basis. Jumping from 0 to 80 at the first attempt is excellent.

You don't say what these percentages express, so it's pointless to compare that number to other numbers reported in the software reliability community.

Congratulations,
	Jörg Höhle.