[cffi-devel] C++ Exceptions.

Collin Lynch collinl at cs.pitt.edu
Mon Feb 12 09:52:51 UTC 2007

First, thanks for making this system, and apologies if this isn;t the list
for these questions but there appears to be no cffi-users list.

In any case, is there any way to catch the underlying c++ exceptions
within a cffi-wrapper?  I have developed a C++ library that defines its
own exceptions and I would like to trap them and generate an appropriate
Lisp Condition.  At present deliberately triggering an error (say by
passingincorrect parameters to a constructor) gives me back a null
pointer.

	Thanks,
	Collin Lynch.