[cffi-devel] Re: calls with variable number of arguments which are determined at run-time

James Bielman jamesjb at jamesjb.com
Fri Feb 9 19:28:35 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-02-09 at 10:14 +0000, Lars Rune Nøstdal wrote:
> James Bielman <jamesjb <at> gmail.com> writes:
> >
> > What's the use case for this?
>
> Short answer: `g_object_new'.

I'm no GTK expert, but looking at the documentation it looks like
there's a `g_object_newv' that takes an array of value objects
instead of using varargs.  I did see some scary looking macros
there too, so maybe that's just as hard.

One of these days I'm going to write a article/blog entry about
how to write C libraries that aren't completely hostile to people
using other languages.  As if anyone would care...

Sigh!

James