[cffi-devel] problem "asdf:loading" cffi

Luís Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 14:05:48 UTC 2007

On 16/04/07, Jonathan Johansen <framlingham at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to compile the current version of CFFI (0.9.2)
> in Clisp (2.39) on Ubuntu with asdf.
[...]
> ***  -  READ: input stream
>           #<INPUT BUFFERED FILE-STREAM CHARACTER
>              #P"/var/cache/common-lisp-controller/1000/clisp/local/home/jon/code/
> systems/cffi_0.9.2/src/package.fas"
>              @1>
>           has reached its end
[...]
> Does anyone know why this happens?

I'm not familiar with Debian's Common Lisp Controller idiosyncrasies
anymore but here's some of the things I'd try, in no particular order:

  1. (asdf:oos 'asdf:load-op :cffi :force t)
  2. upgrade CLISP to a more recent version
  3. delete that "cffi_0.9.2" directory under /var/cache/common-lisp-controller

HTH

--
Luís Oliveira
http://student.dei.uc.pt/~lmoliv/