[cffi-devel] CFFI + gtkairo + sbcl 0.9.18

C Y smustudent1 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 11 22:36:48 UTC 2006

I'm not sure if this is really a CFFI issue or not, but when I'm trying
to use the gtkairo backend for McCLIM (which uses CFFI) I get the
following:

* (clim-demo::run-test 'clim-demo::demodemo)

debugger invoked on a SIMPLE-ERROR in thread #<THREAD "initial thread"
{B28F279}>:
  Trying to access undefined foreign variable "_gdk_error_warnings".

Type HELP for debugger help, or (SB-EXT:QUIT) to exit from SBCL.

restarts (invokable by number or by possibly-abbreviated name):
  0: [ABORT] Exit debugger, returning to top level.

(CFFI::FOREIGN-SYMBOL-POINTER-OR-LOSE "_gdk_error_warnings")
0]

Is this a CFFI issue?

Cheers,
CY