[cffi-devel] Re: Unloading a library

Luís Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 15:12:37 UTC 2006

Justin Heyes-Jones <justinhj at gmail.com> writes:
> 1) CFFI keep track of which foreign modules it had loaded and allow
> you to iterate through them
> 2) Have CFFI allow you to unload a foriegn
> library by name, which should fail if it is not loaded, otherwise
> return true.

Most of the functionality is there already. We just need to keep track
of what's loaded. And implement a higher-level abstraction on top of
%unload-foreign-library. (eg: we'll probably want to unload whole
libraries that were defined with DEFINE-FOREIGN-LIBRARY, frameworks,
etc...).

--
Luís Oliveira
luismbo (@) gmail (.) com