[cffi-devel] Re: defenum proposal

Luís Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 16:18:36 UTC 2006

On 2006-jan-24, at 05:09, Frank Buss wrote:
> ok, this is a good translation, if you do it by hand. My problem is
> that I
> want to automate it with SWIG or Verrazano, without the need to do
> manual
> editing of the generated bindings, and this frameworks can't invent
> the
> named enum "event", because it is an anonymous enum in the header
> source.

I suppose in this case it should expand into a couple of defconstants
like you suggest. :-) I'm curious, can SWIG or Verrazano actually
handle the enum that's defining those masks?

Also, I'd have thought Verrazano could already handle this kind of
enums. What does it do with those?

--
Luís Oliveira
http://student.dei.uc.pt/~lmoliv/