[cffi-devel] New patches: 2-Feb-2006

Luis Oliveira loliveira at common-lisp.net
Fri Feb 3 06:00:03 UTC 2006

Thu Feb  2 19:30:09 CST 2006  James Bielman  <jamesjb at jamesjb.com>
  * Remove documentation string from test type.

    M ./tests/misc-types.lisp -2 +2

Thu Feb  2 19:12:13 CST 2006  James Bielman  <jamesjb at jamesjb.com>
  * Add ERRORP keyword argument to FOREIGN-ENUM-VALUE / FOREIGN-ENUM-KEYWORD.

  - If ERRORP is false, converting nonexistent enum values and keywords
    will return NIL instead of signalling an error.

    M ./src/enum.lisp -10 +12

Thu Feb  2 18:41:28 CST 2006  James Bielman  <jamesjb at jamesjb.com>
  * Add an optimization for defining non-translatable types.

  - New generic function on types: TRANSLATE-P.  This is true for all types
    except built-in foreign types and typedefs defined non-translatable.
  - Incompatible change: DEFCTYPE now accepts keyword arguments :TRANSLATE-P
    and :DOCUMENTATION instead of an optional docstring.
  - Define the standard integers types as non-translatable.

    M ./src/early-types.lisp -1 +18
    M ./src/functions.lisp -3 +3
    M ./src/types.lisp -25 +25

Thu Feb  2 06:49:08 CST 2006  Luis Oliveira <loliveira at common-lisp.net>
  * Evaluate define-foreign-librare earlier for CMUCL

  Since we're wrapping use-foreign-library with an eval-when to load
  foreign library at compile-time, we need to do the samething with
  define-foreign-library otherwise use-foreign-library will try to
  load an undefined library.

    M ./src/libraries.lisp -1 +1

Thu Feb  2 06:47:53 CST 2006  Luis Oliveira <loliveira at common-lisp.net>
  * Implement defbitfield

  - New macros and functions: DEFBITFIELD, FOREIGN-BITFIELD-VALUE,
    FOREIGN-BITFIELD-SYMBOLS.

    M ./TODO +2
    M ./src/enum.lisp -9 +87
    M ./src/package.lisp +3

An updated tarball of CFFI's source can be downloaded here:
http://common-lisp.net/project/cffi/tarballs/cffi-060202.tar.gz

Darcsweb URL:
http://common-lisp.net/cgi-bin/darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi?r=cffi;a=summary