[cffi-devel] Re: [anaphora-devel] Python embedded API and passing arrays with CFFI

Jeremy Smith jeremy at decompiler.org
Wed Feb 1 19:25:32 UTC 2006

Jeremy Smith wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I'm trying to interface Python to Lisp using the official embedded API.
> One aspect of this is that you can setup callback functions to pass data
> from Python to Lisp.

I've got this figured out, but I could still do with some help on the
array thing.

I want an array of structs. Not pointers to structs, but actual structs.
So with an array of 4 16-byte structs, it should be 64 bytes.

I've got around the problem by using a struct which has 16 entries (4 *
the 4-entry struct), but that's not desirable because it doesn't scale
to more module entries without increasing the struct by 4 more entries.

Could someone please enlighten me on how to do this?

Thanks,

Jeremy.