[cffi-devel] OpenAL or Bust

Rayiner Hashem rayiner at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 05:13:24 UTC 2005

Entertainingly enough, the C and C++ ABIs differ in this regard.

C (even C99) says that sizeof(empty-struct) = 0, alignof(empty-struct) = 1
C++ says that sizeof(empty-struct) = 1, alignof(empty-struct) = 1

I say use the C layout, since Verrazano does its own layout for C++ that
doesn't
depend on what CFFI thinks the sizeof a type is.

Sincerely,
Rayiner hashem