[cffi-devel] foreign-type-size of struct types

Luis Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 04:21:12 UTC 2005

On 4/ago/2005, at 13:33, Wilco Greven wrote:
> I'm using cffi for trying to revive the Qt bindings. Doing so I found
> out that
> for the calculation of the size of struct types, the alignment of the
> struct
> itself is not taking into account.

First off, my appologies for taking so long to fix this. My excuse is
that I wasn't able to find the relevant ABI docs when I first tried to
fix this.

So, I found those docs (for x86) and my branch should a have a fix for
this. Both struct alignments and sizes should be correctly calculated
now.

Again, sorry for taking almost a month :-/ and thanks for your report.

--
Luís Oliveira
http://student.dei.uc.pt/~lmoliv/