[cells-gtk-devel] 64bit listbox problem

jimmy brisson theotherjimmy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 19:40:58 UTC 2011

I have been prodding the memory fault problem on my 64bit machine ans have
narrowed it down to one function:
gtk-list-store-newv

when called like (gtk-ffi:gtk-list-store-new '(:string :string)) this
function consistently produces unhandled memory fault errors (at
#x4000000056 for '(:string :string)) when passed anything that is length 2
or more or contains strings (the '(:string :string) example is what
(test-gtk:gtk-demo) calls).
the type signature looks like a match to the header files on my system.
for reference I am using sbcl 1.0.50 on Archlinux x86_64 with gtk and sbcl
compiled 64bit and a fresh (as of an hour ago) pull of cells-gtk3 from
https://github.com/Ramarren/cells-gtk3.git
I am happy to help in any way I can and can provide more information if
needed.
Thanks for the great library,
Jimmy
--
"Open-source software has fewer bugs because it admits the possibility of
bugs." Paul Graham