[cells-gtk-devel] Patches

roberto roby.giana at tiscali.it
Thu Feb 28 08:46:09 UTC 2008

Hi Peter,
my name is Roberto, and I'm from Italy. First of all, thank you for what u
have done. Second ( but maybe first ), excuse me for my really BAD
english...! Third, the problem:
I have cells-gtk-2006-06-30. When I try to fire-up the gtk-demo, everything' s
okay, and so for other little gtk apps. But when I patch the files with yours
cgtk-full-08-01-19.patch, here where arises the problem ! I had patched every
files by hand, so I believe that the problem is elsewhere.  In the repl ( I
use emacs with slime ) I have this message, after:
(require 'test-gtk)
(in-package :test-gtk)
(start-win 'test-gtk)

Attempt to call an undefined alien function.
  [Condition of type SB-KERNEL: : UNDEFINED-ALIEN-FUNCTION-ERROR]
("foreign function: call_into_lisp")
("foreign function: funcall0")
("foreign function: undefined_alien_function")

Any idea? My links seems to work with the "old" version... Sorry again, but
I'm not a programmer... If u want, ask me if u need any other informations .
I run it all under Linux Mepis 2.6.22-1. Thank you very much again,
Roberto