[cells-gtk-devel] Patch suggestion for "load.lisp"

Peter Hildebrandt peter.hildebrandt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 16:21:39 UTC 2008

Peter Denno wrote:
> On Thursday 07 February 2008 09:22, Rörd Hinrichsen wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> 2008/2/7, Peter Hildebrandt <peter.hildebrandt at gmail.com>:
>>> thanks for spotting this.  However, I don't see a load.lisp in
>>> CVS.  Did you install cells-gtk from CVS, from one of the
>>> tarballs, or from asdf-install?
>> I got it from CVS. It isn't in the directory called "root", but in
>> the real root of the CVS tree.
>
> Makes sense, since it loads all the components, whereas the directory
> called "root" only concerns cells-gtk.

Alright, I see where I was mistaken.  I used "root" as the module I
checked out from cvs, thus never saw the directory above that.  Plus,
when you use the CVS link on the homepage, it gets you right into the
root dir:

http://common-lisp.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/root/?cvsroot=cells-gtk

and not here:

http://common-lisp.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/?root=cells-gtk#dirlist

So both files (INSTALL.TXT and load.lisp) live there.

Sorry about all the confusion.

Rörd, I applied your patch right now.

Peter.