[cells-gtk-devel] Demo Crashes on Slider Drags

Carlo Capocasa capocasa at gmx.net
Thu Sep 13 14:15:47 UTC 2007

Hi! And thanks for cells-gtk (and your incredibly funny docs). I
think I'll be using this one for a while.

I ran the demo program and I was amazed that it just popped up, this
is as close to 'just works' as I've ever gotten with a new language.

Well! I ran across what I believe to be small bug in the demo
program here's the report:

--- Reproduction ---
* Start up SBCL and run (load "load")
* Watch the demo screen pop up
* Take any slider and pull it all the way to the left
-> THE SBCL debugger is called to complain about
   a division by zero

Carlo