[cells-gtk-devel] Mac OS X again

Kai Kaminski kai.kaminski at gmx.de
Tue Aug 29 08:36:48 UTC 2006

Peter Denno <peter.denno at nist.gov> writes:

> On Monday 28 August 2006 09:21, Kai Kaminski wrote:

>> [Compiling Cells-GTK on Mac OS X]
>> I put up a description of the necessary steps as well as my
>> libcellsgtk online at kaikaminski.gmxhome.de (excuse the popup, it's
>> not mine). I reckon the changes outlined above should somehow be
>> integrated into cells-gtk, but I'm not sure how to detect the
>> OS. Autoconf seems like overkill.
>

> Maybe separate files for Mac OS would be sufficient. I don't have a Mac, so if
> you could suggest something, we could add it to the distribution.
Sounds good to me. I attached a Makefile.osx and a gtk-adds-osx.c,
both of which go in the GTK-FFI sub-directory. I also attached a new
version of my old patch for GTK-FFI.LISP. It shouldn't break Cells-GTK
for other platforms, but you better try it out.

> I'll make reference to your web page on this in the FAQ.
Ok. If you apply the patch and add the Mac-specific files please let
me know, because then most of that page will be obsolete.

Kai